Re: about destruct class object?

¶À¼y Kason Huang wrote:
> hi:
> after i create a gtkbutton(useing gtk_button_new()),when i want to
destruct the gtkbutton,
> whether i need call gtk_widget_destroy(button) in my destruct function of
CGtkButton class encapsulated by myself.

Hi Kason, if you subclass a button, you don't need to destroy the button
yourself, just call the superclass destroy function. At the end of your
_destroy(), have something like:

  if (GTK_OBJECT_CLASS (parent_class)->destroy)
    (* GTK_OBJECT_CLASS (parent_class)->destroy) (object);

John

Aelbert Cuyp 13 February - 12 May 2002

For information and tickets:
http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/exhibitions/cuyp/