Visible size of GnomeCanvas

Hello,

We have a GnomeCanvas set to a size larger than the window. The user uses
the scrollbars to move the canvas and see the hidden parts.
For a certain purpose, we need to know the size of the visible area (the
area which is currently visible within the border of the window).
How to get this size?

We packed the Canvas inside a ViewPort which is inside a scrollwindow. Maybe
the information can be retrieved from one of those parents?
Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Best regards,
---
Jean-Christophe Berthon