How I get the name of a window ?

Hello !
I need to know how to catch the name of the windows to identify the
window that is active to manipulate pixmaps in this windows;

The problem is this :

I catch the key that was pressed and if the key are the arrows (up,
down, left,right) (my application will not use mouse) a pixmap (arrow
format) will move in a window to select option, but the program has a
large number of windows (allways modal) that will operate of same way
and I use only a function that catch the keyboard signal (each window is
connected to same function), for this, this function need to know what
window that is the active window to manipulate the correct pixmaps and
status variables;

How to do this ?

Very, very thanks for any help

flaviothunder