Re: Mozilla? [Was: GtkNotebook problems in Galeon (slow tab switching, etc.)]

"Steph" <Steph Fox btinternet com> writes:
> Tsk, you will go saying these things ... What kind of "weird stuff",
> and where should I dig around to find out more about that?

Well, lots of weird stuff. ;-) It has hacks for scrolling, hacks for
focus, hacks for all sorts of things. It has its own GUI toolkit so
tends to fight the GTK system.

I don't know where to find out more other than source code and a
debugger...

Havoc