Re: gtk-list digest, Vol 1 #651 - 11 msgs

Hi,

I wrote a small program in gtk. I created a fixed widget and drawn a circle using gdk_draw_arc command. I filled with some color. Inside the arc, I had drawn a small rectangle and a circle. I have attached button press event to fixed widget. Now when I click the rectangle or small circle the color of that should change.

Before drawing any rectangle I have created the pixmap, initialised it and used draw_pixmap command to attach the pixmap to the screen.

Any suggestion pls reply.

vidya.