About gtk_clist_set_row_data

Hello,

I would like to know what kind of "row" (or data) I can give to the function
gtk_clist_set_row_data?

I'm explaining it better. Here is the prototype of
gtk_clist_set_row_data(GtkCList* clist, int row_number, gpointer data) How
do I have to format the data I'm giving to this function? Can I pass
integers and floats, or is it only char*?
If you have any knowledge about it, or any example, I would be glad :-)

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards,
---
Jean-Christophe Berthon

Cap Gemini -- Ernst & Young
France
Skill Integration System -- Image Quality
Email: Jean-Christophe Berthon cgey com
Tel: (+33) 561 31 6639