Re: (no subject)

On Sun, 2001-09-02 at 20:55, Michael wrote:
> hello
>
> Is it possible to append bold , italic or underline characters to a
> GtkText ?

you can get bold and italics by choosing the appropriate font in
gtk_text_insert.  I don't think you can get underlined text with
GtkText. You might consider using the new text widget instead.

> Also , Is it possible to create a widget to show a html file ?

Take a look at the GtkHTML or GtkHTML2 widgets.

	/mailund

--
Telling computer guys that they need to have permission to quote
things is like having to tell little children about Death.

Ted Nelson