scrolled...

Hi,
I created a program in which the user can draw. I used the code below, but after I  decided to put a scrolled window, I can?t draw. This bar is really important because the draws are big.
Can anybody help me ?
How can I use a scrolled bar with canvas ?

 Papp = gnome_app_new ( "ka", "toolbar radio buttons" );
 .
 .
 .
 canvas = gnome_canvas_new();   /* cria uma janela canvas */
 scrolled = gtk_scrolled_window_new(NULL,NULL);
 gtk_scrolled_window_set_policy(GTK_SCROLLED_WINDOW(scrolled),GTK_POLICY_ALWAYS, GTK_POLICY_ALWAYS);
 .
 .
 .
 gnome_app_set_contents (GNOME_APP(Papp),scrolled);
 gnome_app_set_contents (GNOME_APP(Papp), canvas);
 .
 .
 .