Re: changing a combo's popdown strings from select-list callback?

    John> Hi Skip, I don't know if this is still true for 1.3, but with gtk
    John> 1.2 you got a core if you removed the item with focus from a popup
    John> list. I worked around this by doing a gtk_widget_grab_focus()
    John> somewhere else before doing the delete.

That certainly seems suggestive of the problem I'm having.  When I've been
able to see a stack trace in gdb it's been in a focus-related function.
I'll see if I can "work" your workaround into my code.

--
Skip Montanaro (skip pobox com)
http://www.mojam.com/