Re: Hiding a window instead of "destroying" it

Use gtk_widget_hide(GtkWidget *widget) to hide (obvious) your widget and
gtk_widget_show(GtkWidget *widget) to show, if you use
gtk_widget_destroy(your_window) you will need to re-make this window
when you have to re-use it.

Success
Best regards

Flavio Alberto