Entry pixmap changing issue.

Hi there,

In the background of GTK Themes Design, I change the pixmap for the "entry" widget (in the .gtkrc file) but it always remains blank in the rendered window (as well as another widget but I don t remember which one it is). I have found some previous related threads in the archive of this list, but the issue seems not to have been solved yet...
Any idea ?

Regards,

Sylvain

National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
Information Access Division / Speech Group
mailto:sylvain pajot nist gov