Re: media widget

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, Andy Schmidgall wrote:

> I was wondering if there was some sort of media player widget for GTK.
> (specifically mpeg, but any other could be useful as well)

Work is progressing on libgstplay, which is based on GStreamer.  It forms
the basis for a media player, so you can build any GUI you want.  The
current gstmediaplay is passable, but needs to be rewritten on top of the
new libgstplay, once it's designed and written <g>.  A bonobo component
for playing media can then be built quite easily (and one was built at one
point in the past).

      Erik Walthinsen <omega temple-baptist com> - System Administrator
        __
      _\  /_