Re: missing stock images?

Hi,

Skip Montanaro <skip pobox com> writes:

> Well, after trying some stuff out on the PyGtk side I couldn't figure out
> what was wrong, so I broke down and wrote a little example in C.  The code
> below exhibits the same problem I see in my Python script(s) -- up and down
> stock items just display the string names, but back and forward work as
> expected.

I'd say the problem might be related to the fact that gtkstock.c is not
in sync with gtkiconfactory.c. There are no stock items defined for
GTK_STOCK_GO_UP and GTK_STOCK_GO_DOWN even though there are stock icons
for these. You might want to file a bug-report and send a patch (probably
checking the other stock items too).

Salut, Sven