missing stock images?

I'm just experimenting with stock images.  I modified a little Python script
so that buttons used stock images where possible, e.g.:

    b = gtk.Button(stock="gtk-go-up")

(The GTK_STOCK* macros don't seem to be exposed as symbolic names through
PyGtk2 yet.)

All I tried worked fine except for "gtk-go-up".  The button just displays
that as the label.

I then wrote a silly little script to display all the stock items in a box
full of buttons.  Many seem not to be available.  Is Gtk2 really missing all
these stock images (add, cdrom, convert, delete, dnd, dnd-multiple, ...) or
is there some tweak I need to perform in my environment to make them
available?  I assume this hooks into the Gnome theme stuff somehow.  I
believe I am using the "Default" theme.

Thx,

--
Skip Montanaro (skip pobox com)