Re: Fw: Another asks about the CList EXTENDED selection

> I think the tutorial is wrong (or misleading?) here. Whatever selection
> mode, you can always look at clist->seletion and get a list of selected
> row numbers.
>
> If you look at textgtk.c and search for clist_remove_selection(), you'll
> see that's just what they do.
>
> John

I was a bit skeptical because when i read the textgtk.c file there was a
piece of code just for managing the EXTENDED mode, so anyway I've tryed it
and it worked out perfectly :-) So you right in EXTENDED mode the selection
propertie of the struct GtkCList is filled up! The documentation might be
wrong or misleading!
Thanks a lot for your great help :-)))
Jean-Christophe