Font selection bug?

Hi all,

	I just noticed a bug in the font selection widget and was
wondering if recent versions of GTK have fixed it?  In the left window,
where you select a font name, you can not scroll up or down -- it seems
like it is "focussed" on what you clicked.  That is, if you scroll up, you
can only go up to the point where the currently selected font is at the
very bottom of the window.

	Anyway, I'm running v1.3.5 of GTK and was wondering if future
versions (1.3.6 to 1.3.9) have it fixed yet?  And if so, does anyone know
which one (but I suppose if I'm going to upgrade, I might as well go to
1.3.9).

	And also, before writing this message, I wanted to look at the bug
tracker, but for the past few days, these two links have been unreachable
for me:

http://bugs.gnome.org/
http://bugs.gnome.org/db/pa/lgtk+.html

	both of which I got from the GTK web site.  Are these links
correct and if so, does anyone else have this problem?

	Thank you!

Ray