Re: Blinking light?

From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>

> Just use GtkDrawingArea and draw a colored rectangle in there, or
> GtkPixmap and keep swapping between a couple pixmaps, for example.

This reminds me of something. A while back on one of the lists,
someone said something about GtkDrawingArea being deprecated in 2.0.
Looking at the header files, it doesn't appear to be deprecated.
Is this one of those "haven't got around to fixing the headers yet"
things, or were they talking about gtk_drawing_area_size(), which
_is_ marked as deprecated? Also, if GtkDrawingArea is deprecated,
what do you use instead?

Ron Steinke