Re: different callbacks for left and right button using "button_press_event"

>I'm using C++ and GTK+. Please don't tell me to use gtk--. It's to late ;)
>(You can see part of my classes specifications at the end of this mail)

I'll still tell you to use gtkmm. Its not too late. Its a much better idea.

>void ParameterButton::CB_Button(GtkWidget* widget, GdkEventButton* event,
>gpointer cd)
>{
>  ParameterButton * pb = (ParameterButton *) cd;
>  switch (event->button) {
>  case 1:
>    g_print("CB_Button, left button\n");
>    if(pb->_callback != NULL) {
>      void (*pf) (gpointer) = (void (*) (gpointer)) pb->_callback;
> pf(pb->_calldata);

without knowing what the thing you set pb->_callback to is, there is no
way of knowing whether this is a legal statement. it doesn't seem
impossible from your design that you've attached a member function to
pb->_callback, for example. this cannot work. but like i said, i don't
know what you're trying to call.

--p