Re: Sample code for GTK+ 2.0 GtkTreeModel and GtkTreeView

On Tue, 2001-10-16 at 00:43, Thomas Amsler wrote:
> Is there any sample code for using  GtkTreeModel and GtkTreeView?
> Thank you.

the other day I started to port bonobo-browser (bonobo-extra module in
GNOME CVS) and I used GtkTreeView. It is my first try at this, so maybe
it's not the correct way, but if you want to have a look... at least it
seemed to work for me

cheers