Re: replacement for gtk_tooltips_set_delay

    >> In the 2.0 docs, gtk_tooltips_set_delay is marked as deprecated.
    >> What replaces it?

    Owen> Nothing. What reason would an app programer have to change this?
    Owen> If the default isn't right, then it should be fixed. If different
    Owen> users need different settings it should be configurable.

That's what I was getting at.  Assuming you're taking control of this away
from the programmer, my experience suggests you put this control in the
hands of the user, but I don't see anything that suggests how the user is
supposed to control this either.  A simple example of specifying this in an
rc file would be appreciated.

Skip