Playing song...!

Hey, I am dumieel. I really feel its good to be in this group. I would like to say my hearty thanx to the person who is generated this group and allthe active members.

I started working on gtk a few weeks back. I have a few questions.

1. As soon as I click on my button, I want to play a song which is selected from the list box. Say the file name is song1.mp3. 2. So when I select this song1.mp3, I wanted to play the song in my application.

3. How can I achieve this by using any other third party tool?? Or in gtk itself provisions are available??

Please, help me out in this. if do u have any good idea, please do tell me or any good site where I can get some information regarding this.

Thanx in advance,
Dumieel.