How to change pixmap of pixmap widget

Hello,

I need to change the file from pixmaps widgets to change the picture in
some position, first I think in catch the properties of pixmap (x, y
coord, etc), and I will destroy this pixmap and create a new pixmap with
same properties (name, position, etc) except the picture file, but I
don't know how to catch the x, y and other properties from pixmap - ,
doesn't exist a gtk function that make this (change directly the picture
file)?

I make this code to attemp to change directly the picture file of pixmap
widget but without succes

int
troca_pixmap(gpointer user_data, char *nome_pixmap, char *file_pixmap)
{

  GtkWidget *wid;

  int *x = NULL, *y = NULL;

  wid = lookup_widget(GTK_WIDGET(user_data), nome_pixmap);

  wid = create_pixmap(user_data, file_pixmap, FALSE);

  gtk_widget_show(wid);

  return 1;
}

Thanks any help