Building Pango Examples

Just a quick summary of my latest build of the examples in pango-0.22.
First of all, I find it kinda ironic that Pango is required to build
Gtk+, but Pango's example program use Qt.  But I suppose that's a dead
horse.

Aside from that, the Pango examples will not build with GCC 3.0 or
greater unless, I suppose, the Qt libraries themselves were built with
GCC 3.0 or greater.  I have the Red Hat distribution for Qt (built I
suppose with RH's version of GCC) and got a ton of link errors.

Just thought I'd share with everybody.

Eric.