Problems with highlight of clicked button

Hi

I'm making an app that has a main window where I have put a menu a vbox
and a statusbar. In the vbox I put and remove different Frames depending
on where in the program I am. I do this by calling gtk_widget_ref (or
Gtk.Widget.Ref as I use Ada 95 and not C) when I make the particular
frame so that I can use Remove (gtk_container_remove) to remove it from
the Vbox later without destroying the widget. This works.

The problem is that if I remove a frame by clicking on a Close
button in it, and then later pack the same frame back into the Vbox the
Close button that I pressed earlier is still highlighted. My problem is
that I cannot find a way to get the frame to redraw itself removing the
highlighting of the buttons. Is there a way to do this.

Any hints appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Preben
--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»