Re: Changing the background color of a Label

(gtk-devel-list removed from the cc list.)

    > I'm imagining simply a label with a background color (usually Grey)
    > and a foreground color (the color of the writing usually black). But I
    > want to change this! I've managed to change the foreground color to
    > white but didn't manage to change the background to green ...

GtkLabels are no-window widgets, so they take on the background of their
container.  To get your labels to have different backgrounds, add them to
GtkEventBox widgets and change the background color of them.

--
Skip Montanaro (skip pobox com - http://www.mojam.com/)