Hi

Hi,

I am facing problem of changing the widgets when the button is clicked.

when once the button is clicked it should display the Menubar and when
the button is clicked again, it should display a box packed with label
and sepertor( ie. titlebar )...

problem I am facing is when I click once menubar comes and when I click
again the menubar is still displayed instead of box packed with label
and separator. I am using table to attach these two.

Is there any table function which can detach the menubar and re attach
the box...?

thanks in advance,
Jyothi.