Using excerpts from the GTK+ Tutorial in a LablGTK tutorial?

Hello.

I am willing to write a tutorial for programming GTK+ applications
in LablGTK:

	http://wwwfun.kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/soft/olabl/lablgtk.html

a GTK+ bindings for the Objective Caml language

	http://caml.inria.fr/

Currently there is no documentation for programming with LablGTK.

But I am not an expert with GTK+, but I am still learning it.
So I am willing to document what I am learning.

I am considering taking some wordings from the GTK+ tutorial

	http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/

to include in my tutorial for things that are already well described
and is not language specific, and adapt it to use with the Objective
Caml language and LablGTK.

I would like to hear what the authors of the GTK+ tutorial (and the
comunity) think about that. The printed version of the tutorial I have
in hands does not have any copyright notice.

Regards,

Romildo
--
Prof. José Romildo Malaquias               Departamento de Computação
http://iceb.ufop.br/~romildo       Universidade Federal de Ouro Preto