Binding errors

Hi!

My somewhat complex program, an Editor written in C and gtk/libglade
for an RPG System called pertergrin (to be found in CVS on
http://developer.berlios.de/projects/pertergrin) encounters the
following warnings several times:

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkbindings.c: line 1072 (gtk_pattern_match): assertion `pspec->match_type < GTK_MATCH_LAST' failed.

Any idea where I should search starting for this error ?

The editor make extensive use of libglade, as I want the gui to be quite
modular, i.e. I try to avoid using gtk directly whenever possible.
I have written an mapeditwidget class for gtk, but with a demonstration
program quite similar to the editor gui this warning does not occur.

If you really want to take a look at the source, then start looking
in the pertergrin/editor subdirectory (gui.c is the GUI and editor.c
is the main program, the other .c modules are currently not used).

Best regards,

Reinhard Katzmann
--
E-Mail: reinhard suamor de
New GnuPG Public Key available on request