size of table cells

Ok, now i'm close to it. I'm using:

gtk_table_attach(GTK_TABLE(table), widget, left, right, top, bottom,
GTK_EXPAND, GTK_SHRINK, 0, 5);

I want the widgets to be GTK_SHRINK in height but "expand" in the width.

The problem is they are no really expand, i wanted to put "GTK_EXPAND |
GTK_FILL" in the "xoptions" parameter to let the width as in
"gtk_table_attach_defaults" but I get the following error..

 conversion from `int' to `enum GtkAttachOptions'

So, I don't know how to tell my windgets to take all the window width...
any advise?

Thanks in advance,
	Ignacio Nodal