Re: Radiobuttons dont work?

Thank you Deborah,

Deborah Swayne wrote:

Quoting from the gtk tutorial:

 It is also a good idea to explicitly set which button should be the
 default depressed button with:

 void gtk_toggle_button_set_active( GtkToggleButton *toggle_button,
                                    gint             state );

Debby

The only reason for writing this little piece of test code was to quickly reproduce the error...
and not to make the highliest optimised program of the world... ;-)
Of course I do a gtk_toggle_button_set_active in my real app... the result doesnt differ :(

Maybe someone has an idea how to solve this problem...
Thank you,
          Andre.