Re: Spin Buttons

I've succeeded with Spin Buttons! Thank you very much!

Unfortunately, I've another question:

I've connected a button with File Selection and everything works fine (I followed the tutorial example). However, I'm clueless on how to store the result in a local string; I managed to do it by declaring a global string and then storing a value to it from the signal connecting ok_button to external function, but I'd like to avoid global variables. Glb?

Andrej