GTK in win32.

I am trying to install GTK in Windows (in the truth i never knew how the things
works in win32. I don't use proprietary software for nine months in my house).

I am very confused with the steps that i need to do. I have the CygWin
instaled in computer, and i make the download of this files:

- EXTRALIBS-DEV-20001007.zip
- GLIB-DEV-20001226.zip
- GTK+-DEV-20001226.zip
- LIBICONV-DEV-20001007.zip

 I read the doc README.win32 (wrote by Tor Lilqvist), but i don't understand,
exacly, what i need to do.

 Someone know, if exists other doc that can i read ?

 TIA

 I'm sorry for my bad english...

- Capitulino