Porting to gtk 1.3.5

Hi,
  I know that gtk2 is not a stable API at current. Though it
would be better to wait, I don't know that I will have the
time to code when gtk2 is out, so I am doing it now in the hopes
that the API doesn't change that much between now and then.

I have gevas almost ported to 1.3.5, I suspect that I fluffed
a few small things up along the way and now I get

Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)

When I run my test app. Any ideas on what this error means
and where I can find out what errors mean from the above
output in case I get them again.

Thanks.

It's the question, http://witme.sourceforge.net
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
		-- Derek Bok, president of Harvard