Retrieving Button from Table

I created a Tic Tac Toe game for my young boys to play.  The only way I
could figure how to restart the game was by recreating all objects.  Not
Good!

I put buttons into a 3x3 table.  Each button has a label set to a space.
When clicked it is gets set to an X or O. When someone wins or no  winneer
is possible, I need to reset the X/O values back to space.  I do not see
how to access the button to reset the value.

Please advise.