Re: GtkEntry and default buttons. GtkEntry eats the "Enter"

Thanks,

> Hook up the "activate" signal of the entry to
> emit the "clicked" signal on your default button.

So I have to write code for every dialog. A pain but at least it works.
Luckily for me I use an encapsulation library so I only write the code once.
I have additional code to deal with since the default button is not fixed,
or known. I am doing everything through libGlade, and have generic code
handling all dialogs which are defined in libGlade. I am using the .xml
files like Windows and Macintosh "resources".

Best Regards,
Norman Black
Stony Brook Software