Re: further to previous problem

On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 08:19:13PM +0100, Eamonn Martin Galvin wrote:
> In fact, if I call gtk_label_set_text at all the variable gets screwed up.
> Even if I just do this:
>
> 	gtk_label_set_text(GTK_LABEL(label),"BLA");
>
> the same problem arises. Is this a bug in gtk or am I doing something I
> shouldn't be?

First, I hope your strings are null terminated. Second, I hope your array of pointers is properly initialized, in the code snip you gave it wasn't. Thirdly, why don't you just use a double dimensional array if all strings are the same length i.e. labels[256][2]? Or [3] if you forgot the null byte the first time :)