Re: Events on GtkScrolledWindow "leak" to underlying GtkEventBox

Pascal Haakmat wrote:

> The situation is as follows; I have a GtkEventBox which contains a
> GtkScrolledWindow which contains a GtkLayout (at least this is how Glade
> represents the situation; for the rationale behind this setup see my

I suck. This is the second time I solve my own problem. Sorry to waste your
time. The original problem turns out to have been a Glade problem.

I can't seem to reach glade.pn.org at the moment. In the hope that the Glade
author is reading:

On my RedHat 6.2 installation (using either glade 0.5.5 or glade 0.5.9,
using either gtk 1.2.7 or gtk 1.2.8), setting the X event mask for a
GtkLayout does not yield the desired effect. In order to receive X events on
a GtkLayout, it is necessary to manually perform gtk_widget_add_events() on
the GtkLayout.

That is all, and apologies for the false alarms :)