[Switching to Thread 1024 (LWP 786)]
0x40160016 in parent_class () from /usr/lib/libgdk-1.2.so.0
(gdb) bt
#0  0x40160016 in parent_class () from /usr/lib/libgdk-1.2.so.0
#1  0x900 in ?? ()
Cannot access memory at address 0xd202020
(gdb)

For as far as I know, the only part where I explicitely use gdk is in
drawing a V4L/xvideo-extension area in a GdkDrawable using the xvideo
extension in X. But other apps on internet use that too and they don't
crash... Does gtk itself use gdk implicitely (I never studied gtk/gdk that
deeply yet)? And what could cause such a crash after these several minutes?
I read something about buffer overflows if I read about this topic on
internet... Could this be the cause?

I hope someone can give me some light on this.
Many thanks in advance,

Ronald Bultje

--
--   .-.    | Ronald Bultje                        |