Warning when making toolbars

Hi all,

	I'm getting a warning when I'm creating toolbars which I don't
quite understand.  I have been able to stop the warnings, though, but I'm
just wondering if anyone knows why I'm getting it.

	The warning is:

Gdk-WARNING **: Creating pixmap from xpm with NULL window and colormap

	And it occurs on a line where I've made this call:

pixmap_data = gdk_pixmap_create_from_xpm_d (left_vbox -> window,
&mask, NULL, (gchar **) xpm_data);

	I have found out that I can get rid of this warning if I do a
gtk_widget_show_all to my main window just before this call. Even though
the examples I've seen do this, is there another way for me to create a
window, with its toolbars, and then display it to the user after
everything has been created?

	Thank you in advance!

Ray