Re: NOTEBOOK

You should keep the current page in another variable... for example:

/* this is the page to unsensitivize */
const gint forbidden_page=1

/* stores the previous page */
gint previous_page=0;

/*say if forbidden_page is sensitive or not */
gboolean is_sensitive

void forbide(GtkNotebook *widget; GtkNotebookPage *page, gint page_num,
gpointer data)
{
if(!is_sensitive && (page_num==forbidden_page))
gtk_notebook_set_page(widget,previous_page);
else
previous_page=page_num;
}

GtkWidget *my_nbook;

my_nbook=gtk_notebook_new();
gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(my_nbook), "switch-page",
GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(forbide),NULL);

of course, this is only an hint, I'm not sure it's correct... you should
still consider all the particular cases, like when the start page isn't the
first, or when the very start page is forbidden, or when you set
unsensitivity while you're in the very forbidden page...
    Just my 2 cents!
        Mano :)