Typecast error

Hello All.
  I have a tiny problem, that doesn't really matter, but I would like it to be fixed. In my program I have the following command

gtk_signal_connect( GTK_OBJECT( robot_name[1] ), "clicked",
        GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC( display_info ), 1 );

which calls the following function

void display_info( GtkWidget *was_clicked, int i )
{
    cout<<i;
    etc...
    etc...
}

This program compiles and creates an executable which works correctly, ie. ithe int is successfully passed to the function, however I get this warning, which I would like to fix

gui.h:873: cannot convert `int' to `void *' for argument `4' to
`gtk_signal_connect (GtkObject *, const gchar *, void (*) (), void *)'

I have tried typecastingthe int to remove the error, but can't seem to get it to work, but can't seem to do it.

Any ideas how I can fix this problem.

Thanks
Ciaran.