gtk tutorial

Would someone please post the URL of the books written by Havoc, especially
the one titled "GTK+/Gnome Application Development". Everybody speaks so
highly of them I'd really like to take a look.

Abhinaba

|       __       Abhinaba Basu                             |
|      / /\                                                |
|     / /  \                                               |
|    / / /\ \    e-Mail  : mailto:basuabhinaba yahoo com   |
|   / / /\ \ \   URL     : www.geocities.com/basuabhinaba/ |
| /_/ /    \ \ \ Department of Computer Science & Engg.    |
| \ \ \    / / / University College of Science & Technology|
|  \ \ \  / / /  University of Calcutta                    |
|   \ \ \/ / /   West Bengal, India                        |