Re: How to change default callback bindings

Not sure if this is the best way, but you could
probably hook up the key-press-event to the
widget, check for the enter key, and the
emit the activate signal by name. Then, return
FALSE from your handler so it continues like
normal (and moves your cursor to the next
line).

Hope this helps!

Jeff "Shippy" Shipman     E-Mail: shippy nmt edu
Computer Science Major    ICQ: 1786493
New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology
Homepage: http://www.nmt.edu/~shippy