From: Alfons Hoogervorst [mailto:alfons proteus demon nl]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 11:21 AM
To: John Golubenko
Cc: gtk-list gnome org; gtk-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: editor with syntax highlighting for GTK+/GNOME API

Lo John,

On Wed, 27 Jun 2001 10:50:29 -0700 you wrote:

JG>Hey, quick question,
JG>does anyone know editor with syntax highlighting for GTK+/GNOME API?

Yeah, Scintilla...

Bye.

--
the ancient ruins the former wasted
     they shall all rise up

NOTICE:  This communication may contain confidential or other privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information.  Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error, and delete the copy you received.  Any communication that does not relate to official Columbia business is that of the sender and is neither given nor endorsed by Columbia.  Thank you.