Re: Backtrack on Diff. Versions problem.
- From: Ronald Bultje <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>
- To: Zoey <zoey xenonbase net>
- Cc: "gtk-list gnome org" <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Backtrack on Diff. Versions problem.
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 10:34:52 +0200
Running ./configure, I got the following message just after I'd
installed glib 1.2.10
cheking for GLIB - version >= 1.2.8...
*** 'glib-config --version' returned 1.2.10, but GLIB (1.2.6)
*** was found! If glib-config was correct, then it is best
*** to remove the old version of GLIB. You may also be able to fix the
*** by modifying your LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable, or by
*** /etc/ld.so.conf. Make sure you have run ldconfig if that is
*** required on your system.
*** If glib-config was wrong, set the environment variable GLIB_CONFIG
*** to point to the correct copy of glib-config, and remove the fil
*** before re-running configure
Remove /usr/include/glib.h and/or /usr/include/glib/glib.h.
don't remove /usr/include/glib-1.2/anything, that's 1.2.10 :-)
] [Thread Prev