Re: themes.org

On 9 Jun 2001, Michael Vanderford wrote:

> Does anyone know what happened to themes.org
> It's been down for a while now.

They got hacked when Sourceforge and a bunch of others got hit.

I am not certain why it is taking them so long to come back up though.

alan ctrl-alt-del com | Note to AOL users: for a quick shortcut to reply
Alan Olsen            | to my mail, just hit the ctrl, alt and del keys.
 "All power is derived from the barrel of a gnu." - Mao Tse Stallman