Re: Sending structures to callbacks

Hi,

following up on my own mail:

Sven Neumann <sven gimp org> writes:

>   ... [ the callback code was fine ]

I have no idea how I could have made such a statement, of course
the callback code was wrong too:

> void my_callback (struct entries *mydata) { ... }

That should have been something like

  void my_callback (GtkWidget *widget, struct entries *mydata) { ... }

As others pointed already out this depends on the signal you are
connecting to. The signal callback should match the signal signature.
Some signal handlers have return values and often there are more
paramters than just the emitting object and the user_data. Check
the documentation.

Salut, Sven