Re: clist & text entry

On 18 Jul 2001 02:33:32 -0700, castelo wrote:
> How I want to grab data from clist(when clicked on it)
> and display it into gtkentry.. anyone.. any idea?

Connect to the "select_row" signal on the clist, use
gtk_clist_get_text () to extract the text from the clist and
gtk_entry_set_text () to put it into the entry. Just make sure
that your callback is in the correct form for the signal you are
connecting to, in this case it is:

void my_callback (GtkWidget *widget, gint row, gint column,
                  GdkEventButton *event, gpointer data)
{
}

Stephen