From: Pedro Zorzenon Neto [mailto:pzn terra com br]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 12:52 PM
To: gtk-list gnome org
Subject: Screen updates while long time running subroutine

Hi,

   I have a routine that makes a lot of math stuff and takes about 60 seconds to run.
   While this routine is running, the Gtk program seems staled. It doesn't respond to resizes and if I change the focus to another program and go back to it, it's window keeps all grey and just redraws at the end of the routine.

   Is there any function that I can put inside my loops in this routines that forces a redraw/resize if the user is trying to do it?

   Thanks,
     Pedro