Re: [CList] Making a CList user-modifiable

Hy,

Thanks Stephen and Albert for your answer about this GtkSheet. It might be
what I need but seems that the conception of this widget is more matrix
oriented whereas the GtkCList (and pronto_list) where more fiting my needs
(managing rows of data...)
But I'm going to try both ways and see which one offer good ergonomics
design and good performance, and choose then. The thing I wanted to know is
: is this gtkextra package under the LGPL licence? I didn't find anything
about it on the web site, and in the source code they are speaking about
Library General Public Licence (I though LGPL stood for Less General Public
Licence...)?
I'm making a program for a customer, and we are selling this service (but
the program is own by the customer). Is it possible that, with the LGPL, I
add a new functionnality to the gtkextra package (not by modifying it but by
linking it and another file with the new fonctionnality to my program)? Or
am I outlaw?

Best regards,
---
Jean-Christophe Berthon